Thursday, October 11, 2007

I luv Tamanna (happy days heroin)

I fallen in luv @ my first sight Of Tamanna.........Wat abt u guys?she is so cute in Half saree.My heart missed a beat at that moment and I am still recovering from the after-effects,even now:-))That moment in the movie was (also my favorite scene) where-in she enters the CBIT engineering college (Hyderabad) campus wearing a traditional Telugu dress - a red coloured "langa voni".Yes !! she's breathtakingly beautiful in the movie and no wonder,the hero falls head over heels in love with her. Though there is no sea coast nearby Hyderabad in AP,she came in as a Tsunami and swept away all young guys off their feet !!"Tamanna Bhatia"plays heroine"Madhu"in "Happy Days"-the recent superhit Telugu film. Tamanna is the most talked about actresses to enter Tollywood recently.She was the "fair and lovely" TV ad girl before.She learnt drama and performed plays before that.She is "glamourous appeal,infectious smile,poise" - all rolled into one !! Her acting as "Madhu" was spontaneous.I cant have enough of the song "Arey Rey Arey Rey",so I am making this clip and dedicating it to Tamanna ------I luv her.....RAM

5 comments:

  1. hey i too love fallen in love with tamanna.

    i had lot of tamanna photos..

    i love tamanna very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. she s so fair that y i hate her

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate tamana..uglyest woman in the world..

    ReplyDelete