Thursday, September 27, 2007

RAM

I am a good boy.I am so innocent.I am always help poor people in my life .I like boys and guls ,kids ,living animals of all types.I am a great devotee of Hanuman.I'm a very jovial person. I like to make friends. I trust my friends. Believe them credulously.One thing you might notice about me is, I’ll become really close to you within few days. I assume as if I know the other person for years and will talk and often get snubbed or misconstrued. I m really working on this aspect but cannot help it, after all they realize there is no mistake on my part.I love almost everyone. No bias, no penchant, nothing. I may seem to be really close with few when compared to others, that don’t mean that they are special to me. I care for my friends, I fight with them.Talkative...ppl who have met me will raise their eyebrows.... as if asking " talkative ?! you must be jokin.thats an understatement?!)... yes well... :)extremist.belive in doin wat ur doin the best you can.give it ur all attitude.whether its my passions ,my friends or family. love temporary highs. heart over mind.high aspirations. wanna live life to d fullest…..highly possesive about things i love.and i believe that one person can make a world of a difference.nd im waiting fr tht“What it counts in LIFE is not the wealth you have earned, nor the knowledge you have gained but the people who will really miss you when you are dead”

No comments:

Post a Comment